Home » , , , , , , , » Supergirl Season 1 Sub Indonesia

Supergirl Season 1 Sub Indonesia

"When I was a child, my planet Krypton was dying, I was sent to Earth to protect my cousin, but my pod got knocked off course and by the time I got here, my cousin had already grown up and become ... Superman And so I hid my powers until recently when I was an assistant at CatCo Worldwide Media I'm an assistant at CatCo Worldwide Media But in secret, I work with my adoptive sisters for the DEO to protect my city from alien life and somebody else that means to cause it harm I am Supergirl.
Download From Mirror.
Episode: 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Download Subtitle Indonesia: Hardsub

Supergirl 2015
Season 1
Number Of Episode: 20
Status: Complete
Genre: Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, TV Series
Cast: Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Jeremy Jordan, David Harewoodw, Calista Flockhart
Share this article :

Post a Comment

ads ads ads ads ads